More than 80% of people think planning in advance is a good idea, yet few know where to begin. It is easier than you think and we can help. Flanner Buchanan has expert counselors who will help you understand your options and let you make choices which are right for you.
How much planning you do is up to you. Some people only like to have a preference for burial or cremation documented. Others go all the way to choosing music and naming participants they would like in their ceremony.
What happens when you put a plan on file with Flanner Buchanan:
- Your wishes are documented and kept on file with us
- Your family knows what you want to happen
- You have more time to discuss and consider choices
- Urgency and stressful decisions are eliminated during a time of crisis
- You have the option to fund the plan over time
- Plans paid in advance freeze costs and eliminate inflation
- Plans can be changed at any time
- Eliminates emotional overspending
Call us now (317) 387-7000 or request an appointment today.
Flanner Buchanan – The Importance of Preplanning
In caring for families for nearly 150 years, we have seen the difference preplanning has made for countless families. Families that have planned ensured that their loved ones will not be left with unanswered questions during a time of great sorrow. Watch our video to learn more about the importance and benefits of preplanning.