For nearly 150 years, my family has been helping the families of Indianapolis through the most difficult times of their lives. The people we serve are not transactions. They are my friends and neighbors and they are your friends and neighbors. They are the people of Indianapolis.
Choosing our locally owned and operated funeral centers means you are working with a staff who lives and works in the same communities you do. Your complete satisfaction with our services matters to me, personally.
Since our beginning, it has been Flanner Buchanan’s promise to families that we would provide the best locations, the best staff, the best amenities, the best possible experience, and the best value for burial, cremation, and pre-planning services in Indianapolis. Though Flanner Buchanan is nearly 150 years old, our 13 locations are the most modern, cleanest, and brightest in Indianapolis.
Amenities we offer include:
- Elegant chapels for traditional services
- Reception centers and catering for life celebrations
- Experience with all of Indianapolis’ faiths and traditions
- Experienced, professional and talented staff
- Technology for live or recorded music
- Life Story Video Tributes
- Interactive website and permanent online obituaries
- Onsite crematory for families choosing cremation
- Voluntary adherence to standards higher than those required by Indiana law
- Combined funeral and cemetery locations for convenience and value at Floral Park, Hamilton Memorial Park, Memorial Park, Oaklawn Memorial Gardens, Washington Park North, Washington Park East including our Community Life Center.
Beyond what we offer to every family who chooses us, Flanner Buchanan has always given back to the communities we serve. Our company is a sponsor of Keep Indianapolis Beautiful, OASIS, many area schools, and countless other community service organizations and efforts.