At Flanner Buchanan, we understand that the processes surrounding the death of a loved one can seem confusing and complicated. Paperwork must be filed, plans need to be made, and everything must be handled during a time of grief and sometimes overwhelming emotion.
We want to help. Our expert staff can answer your questions, help make arrangements, and guide you through all the necessary steps.
We offer the following benefits at no additional charge with every service:
- Notification to Social Security
- Complimentary online obituary and help with newspaper obituary
- Filing death certificates with the State of Indiana
- Caring and compassionate staff
- Professional staff always available by phone
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week transfer into our care service
- Use of our onsite crematory with certified staff
- Convenience of funeral home, crematory, cemetery, monument company, and reception center in one place
- Vast experience with all faiths and traditions and creative ideas for helping you with new traditions
- Assistance in completing various military forms and coordinating honors